Safe Clafe: 10 Reasons Why St. George’s Is Bud & Somerset Is Mug
2. De Granny-To-Budness ratio in St. George’s iz a sustainable 12 grennies fah erry 5 ounces of budness, whereas up Somerset its 20:1
3. People from up West End smell like cheese most of de time. In East End, erry1 smells like a boasty bredren (even sistrens).
4. SGCC is gurt-er and easier to move around than SCC (u can’t argue wif physics)
5. De sun rises in de east, is neutral over Tahn, and sets in de west.
6. Only Some er set? Why not all of them? Come on, buh.
7. It’s called Saint George’s b-cuz East-liness is next to Godliness
8. St. George’s is 4 shottas, while Somerset is 4 prisoners, tackiness and ppl who like wasting gas.
9. Somerset aineen a City or Town, jus a mouldy old “Village”.
10. Ppl from St. George’s are better at obnoxious trash talk than ppl from Somerset, SO THERE.