Bermunchies: Chiko's Fish Recipe
For the fish you will need:
Any fillet or whole of fresh Bermuda fish
One Onion (chopped)
Red or Green Peppers if you prefer
Any flavour of Chiko's Smokey Rub:
Original, Triple Garlic Fusion, Spicy Fusion, Ham Seasoning or Middle Eastern Spice)
1) Place fish on a piece of foil (big enough to close);
2) Gently rub melted butter on fillet;
3) Generously rub fillet with Chiko’s Smokey Rub;
4) Add fennel, onion, peppers, and rosemary on top or cut open and place in stomach cavity of the fish.
5) Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees until fish is cooked thoroughly.
- Chef Chiko