|dahn de Country||
1. to head eastwards toward St. George's
|Dark N' Stormy|
1. the definite article
2.the Bermudian pronunciation meaning the
"de treefrogs de kiskadees, de lizards and de roosters"
1. the US Naval Air Station Bermuda (Kindley Field), was located on St. David's Island, Bermuda from 1970 to 1995, on the former site of Kindley Air Force Base. It is currently the site of Bermuda International Airport
1. the fort ruins in the rear of St David's Cricket Club
|De Bird Cage||
1. Bermudian landmark on front street
2. where policemen used to stand and direct traffi
"ya ya just turn off by DE BIRD CAGE by Goslings""
1. a dredged strip of seabed that makes way for Bermuda's shipping and cruise lanes
place /cah-lid j/
1. The Bermuda College in Paget
1. the water entrance into St George's harbour.
2. Cut Road, St. Georges
"Ay you vanna go finish out DE CUT?"
St. George’s, St. Joe