phrase /ee z-me-uhp/
1. give me a break
2. do me a favour
3. not sex
"I know I vas speeding Mr Warner, but EEZ ME UP"
1. a day on the last Thursday before of July celebrating the emancipation of slavery
2. also, the first day of Cupmatch
1. the thing on the side of your head that your hear with
"who ya puttin on ERS for?
noun /eev-nin nyoo z/
1. what every Bermudian household watches at 7pm
the Bermudian pronunciation meaning evening news
"hurry up bie, i gotta get home to watch de evnin NOOZE"
|Ew Fa Chicky|
1. anyone from foreign that works in Bermuda
2. an expatriate