place /kohrt street/
1. laughing hard
"Fet bah, Papa Sporty has me CRACKING UP today"
1. Crawl hill in Hamilton Parish
1. the annual christian festival celebrating the birth of Jesus
2. also, pronunced Crissmis
|Cross de Pond|
interjection /kroo-shuh l/
1. 80's/90's slang meaning very nice; excellent
"Ay don dat sound clash vas CRUCIAL!"
criss, crisp, wikid, boasty
place /kris-tul kayvs/
1. an underground cave located in hamilton Parish found in 1907 by Carl Gibbons and Edgar hollis
event /kuhn-nee- gaym/
1. the annual Eastern and Western County Cricket game
2. the only time to play Crown & Anchor outside of the Cupmatch holiday
cupmatch, Crown & Anchor
1. sever ties with; cut off
"ya bredrin started acting up bah, I had to CUT HIM LOOSE!"
1. looking malevolently
2. side eye