28 Feb Dark N’ Stormy Popcorn Chicken Recipe
Try our recipe for Dark n Stormy Popcorn Chicken featuring Goslings Rum Black Seal Rum! These are sweet, spicy and super addicting!!
DARK N’ STORMY POPCORN CHICKEN
4 chicken breasts chopped into bite size pieces and seasoned (we used seasoning salt, garlic powder, pepper, and paprika)
Flour (for coating)
Oil (for frying)
2 cups Gosling’s Black Rum
¾ cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon freshly chopped ginger
2 tablespoons butter
1. Chop chicken into bite size pieces and season as you wish
2. Coat chicken with flour. The more flour you get on the chicken the crunchier it will get!
FOR THE GLAZE
1. Add rum, brown sugar, jam and ginger to a pot. Bring to a boil and cook until mixture is reduced by half. This will take about 20 mins or more.
2. Add butter and mix well. Mixture should be nice and thick
3. Toss chicken into rum glaze and serve!